© 2019 | All rights reserved. Design by
This course focuses on the fundamentals needed to work on a domestic electrical system and is perfect for the new electrician who wants to be educated on electricity is safely distributed to all consumers.
Type of Course:
This is a practical course and the modules will be done in a fully equipped workshop.
Cost of this Course:
• Learning material
• SETA Learner uploading
• SETA Learner registration
• Internal assessment
• Internal moderation
• Internal Certification
This is a full time course: 20 working days (4 Weeks)
Monday – Friday
Time: 09:00 – 16:00 Everyday
Recognition of prior learning
If what you have learned at work, from other programs, courses, from life experience or training provided at work is relevant to this program, you may be entitled to gain subject credits or exemptions. A RPL (Recognition of prior learning) process is available for recognition and assessment of your skills. Relevant credits will be passed.
On completion of this course the student will earn the following:
• Registration on SETA National Learner Data Base
• SETA statement of results for the following unitstandards:
- 9839 – Apply and maintain safety in an electrical environment
- 11954 – Design and construct a single phase circuit
- 10252 – Identify, inspect, use, maintain and care for engineering hand tools
- 113877 – Understand fundamentals of electricity
- 10254 – Maintain electrical distribution boards, panels and enclosures