This course focuses on all unit standards from the plumbing NQF4 qualifications, which includes solar water plumbing in details
Module 1: Monitor the application of safety, health and environmental protection procedures.
Module 2: Install and maintain soil, waste and vent pipe systems.
Module 3: Install, maintain and test hot water supply systems
Module 4: Install, maintain and test cold water supply systems
Module 5: Install, maintain and repair sanitary ware appliances
Module 6: Install, maintain and test below ground drainage systems
Module 7: Perform building works
What type of course is this?
This is a practical course and the modules will be done in a fully equipped workshop.
What is the cost of this Course?
R28 462.50 (incl. VAT)
Price Includes: Lunch, Learning material, Facilitation, SETA Learner uploading, SETA Learner registration, Internal assessment, Internal moderation, Internal Certification, transport to and from Kempton Park Transnet station as well as Rhodesfield Gautrain Station
How long is this course?
This is a full time course: 45 working days (9 Weeks)
Monday – Friday
Time: 09:00 – 16:00 Everyday
Recognition of prior learning
If what you have learned at work, from other programs, courses, from life experience or training provided at work is relevant to this program, you may be entitled to gain subject credits or exemptions. A RPL (Recognition of prior learning) process is available for recognition and assessment of your skills. Relevant credits will be passed.
On completion of this course the student will earn the following:
- Registration on CETA National Learner Data Base
- CETA statement of results for the following units:
- 13224 – Monitor the application of safety, health and environmental protection procedures.
- 244502 – Install and maintain soil, waste and vent pipe systems.
- 244492 – Install, maintain and repair sanitary ware appliances
- 244498 – Install, maintain and test below ground drainage systems
- 244507 – Install, maintain and test cold water supply systems
- 244496 – Install, maintain and test hot water supply systems
- 244497 – Perform building works
- 262784 – Mount solar water heating system (Level 2)