This course focuses on the fundamentals needed to work in the plumbing industry and is perfect for the plumber assistant wanting to become a plumber or learn to do plumbing maintenance
Module 1: Introductions and base line assessments
Module 2: GMS and copper pipe work
Module 3: Geysers
Module 4: Sanitary fixations
Module 5: Soil and vent pipes
Module 6: Taps, valves and relevant
What type of course is this?
This is a practical course and the modules will be done in a fully equipped workshop.
What is the cost of this Course?
R9487.50 (incl. VAT)
Price Includes: Lunch, Learning material, Facilitation, SETA Learner uploading, SETA Learner registration, Internal assessment, Internal moderation, Internal Certification, transport to and from Kempton Park Transnet station as well as Rhodesfield Gautrain Station
How long is this course?
This is a full time course: 15 working day (3 Weeks)
Monday – Friday
Time: 09:00 – 16:00 Everyday
Recognition of prior learning
If what you have learned at work, from other programs, courses, from life experience or training provided at work is relevant to this program, you may be entitled to gain subject credits or exemptions. A RPL (Recognition of prior learning) process is available for recognition and assessment of your skills. Relevant credits will be passed.
On completion of this course the student will earn the following:
- Registration on CETA National Learner Data Base
- CETA statement of results for the following units:
- 244502 – Install and maintain soil, waste and vent pipe systems
- 244498 – Install maintain and repair sanitary ware appliances
- 244496 – Install, maintain and test hot water supply systems
- 13224 – Monitor the application safety, health and environmental protection procedures